- Submit Preliminary Design to Design Control Committee
- On receipt of the DCC response either proceed to Final Submission stage or resubmit with revisions as required.
- Submit plans and information for Final Design Submission
- On receipt of Final Design Approval apply for Local Authority Consents
- Upon set out submit a surveyor's certificate confirming building set out and levels.
- On building and landscape completion including fencing if applicable, submit a Completion Inspection form to the Design Control Committee. This should include a Code of Compliance certificate.
- The Design Control Committee will issue an Acceptance and initiate refund of the Deposit.
If you are considering building additions or alterations please complete this form Omaha DCC Adds Alts check list 2021.pdf
Preliminary Checklist [28 Kb]
Final Design Checklist [32 Kb]
DCC Final Design Checklist
Completion Inspection Form [26 Kb]